As founder of Careerpathconnect.com I believe each and every person is unique and their career path should align with their unique strengths, talents, and interests. Careerpathconnect.com was created to help you understand what careers are best aligned with your personality. I believe by aligning your career goals with your natural interests you will experience more success and happiness in your work life. Since we spend more time at work than anywhere else, being satisfied with your work and academic life is of most importance to your overall wellness.
I'm a practitioner with 6 years experience in delivering Strong Interest Inventory results. Always excited to help students and professionals understand the college major or career they will love!
University of Nevada; MBA
Jeff Carr, CPA, MBA
HOW THE STRONG CAN HELP YOU
The Strong Interest Inventory® instrument is a powerful tool that can help you make satisfying decisions about your career and education. Whether you are just starting out in your career, thinking about a change, or considering education options for career preparation, you can benefit from the wealth of information reflected in your Strong results. Understanding your Strong Profile can help you identify a career focus and begin your career planning and exploration process. Keep in mind that the Strong measures interests, not skills or abilities, and that the results can help guide you toward rewarding careers, work activities, education programs, and leisure activities—all based on your interests. As you review your Profile, remember that managing your career is not a one-time decision but a series of decisions made over your lifetime.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
The Strong can be a valuable tool in helping you identify your interests, enabling you to
• Achieve satisfaction in your work
• Identify career options consistent with your interests
• Choose appropriate education and training relevant to your interests
• Maintain balance between your work and leisure activities
• Understand aspects of your personality most closely associated with your interests
• Determine your preferred learning environments
• Learn about your preferences for leadership, risk taking, and teamwork
• Use interests in shaping your career direction
• Decide on a focus for the future
• Direct you
HOW YOUR RESULTS ARE ORGANIZED
1. General Occupational Themes Describes your interests, work activities, potential skills, and personal values in six broad areas: Realistic (R), Investigative (I), Artistic (A), Social (S), Enterprising (E), and Conventional (C).
2. Basic Interest Scales Identifies specific interest areas within the six General Occupational Themes, indicating areas likely to be most motivating and rewarding for you.
3. Occupational Scales Compares your likes and dislikes with those of people who are satisfied working in various occupations, indicating your likely compatibility of interests.
4. Personal Style Scales Describes preferences related to work style, learning, leadership, risk taking, and teamwork, providing insight into work and education environments most likely to fit you best.
5. Profile Summary Provides a graphic snapshot of Profile results for immediate, easy reference.
6. Response Summary Summarizes your responses within each category of Strong items, providing data useful to your career professional.